PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Denver, CO

I was on the search for a hotel in Denver, Colorado for a trip with my parents.  I needed wanted a 2 bedroom unit with my usual necessities; free Wi-Fi, free parking, comfortable bed, complimentary breakfast and if I am lucky a full kitchen.  Although after the trip was over I realized the kitchen was unecessary with my parents who prefer to eat out.

I went on my usual online search and came across a couple suitable hotels.  Neither were dead smack in the middle of downtown Denver, but I didn't mind and honestly prefer to be slightly away from the large Cities. Staying downtown would have most likely included an older hotel, paid parking and paid internet.

The Hyatt Summerfield Suites had everything I needed and I was more than pleased when we arrived.  My parents (being the non-travelers) were impressed with their booking agent (me) and loved the 2 bedroom unit we got.  They thought I was some sort of Travel agent goddess, but really it was a simple Expedia find and at a great price. 

The rooms were spacious, very comfortable with ample seating for a family and included a nice full kitchen.  Each room had a master bath with a working desk area, flat screen TV and plush beds.  In the morning we went down for a great complimentary breakfast and hit the road for downtown Denver, which was only about a 20 minute drive away. 

The hotel also had a pool, business room with Wi-Fi printing from your room, a small grocery area for those needed items and they also offered grocery delivery to your room if you didn't want to handle the shopping yourself.  My only complaint was that the dryer we used (out of the 6) didn't work.  I stayed up until midnight trying three times to run the load.  I did let the front desk know and they said they would look at it. But I was hoping for an offer to help dry them or give me back the $3 I spent, with my wet clothes in hand.

I can't wait to take this trip again, this time with my husband and children.  Denver is a wonderful City and staying at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites made it that much more enjoyable.  If your looking for a nice, clean family hotel at a great rate, stay here, you won't be disappointed. ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment