PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marriott introduces "Tots Travel Too"

Searching for your next hotel stay with your toddler?  Marriott hotels are stepping up to make your trip a little smoother and hopefully a little nicer for your little one!  They are welcoming toddlers with open arms to their more than 2,500 Courtyard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites hotels in the continental U.S. and Canada.

Marriot has teamed up with "Coverplay" in order to provide guests with a very nice, clean and even Chic crib slipcover to ensure your "Traveler-in-training" can rest comfortably.  Their Tots Travel Too program includes a complimentary playard with a laundered slipcover and bath time animal toy during your stay.  You can also request outlet covers, nightlights, baby shampoo and baby lotion from the front desk. 

I cannot tell you how many times I've gone to a hotel or condo and requested a crib for my children and was less than happy when I saw the dirty, used and sad product they considered a crib.  I've found myself having to clean the crib before my children could use it and requesting extra sheets to cover it up.  This COVERPLAY is a great product for a hotel and I wish I would of thought of it myself!  Once a child uses it, it's removed, washed and no need to worry about what child used your child's temporary bed the week before.

Marriott sent me a package with information on this new program along with a sample Coverplay Slipcover and let me tell you, this is not just some cheap product to lure in guests.  The slipcover is quality made and I am using the items for my own little "pretend Marriott stay" at Grandmas this week while my husband and I travel to Maui for our 10 year anniversary. I have always kept my old playard at my mom's for overnight stays and the slipcover gives my otherwise dated playard a whole new look.

I have always enjoyed Marriott hotels and now having a hotel that not only welcomes children, but is working hard to include them during my stay, definitely gives them a huge thumbs up in my book.  Traveling with children is hard enough as a parent, but to know you have someone on your side makes it just a little bit more comforting! ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment